Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thank you!!

Thank you for all the love and support. It means so very much to me. I am having trouble finding the words to describe the emotions I have had for the past ten days.

Will life ever feel "normal" again. I don't know. I have had so many people ask me, "What can I do for you?" or "If you need anything, let me know." I don't know what I need or what people can do for me. I'm usually the one who likes to do things for others.

At this very moment, I would love to have someone come to my house and organize and clean my kitchen. That's what I need the most. I'm just too overwhelmed to do this task.

Grieving is a process. One minute at a time, then one hour at a time, and eventually I will get through one day at a time.

1 comment:

knittinglane said...

Jaci - PM your address to me on Ravelry. I would be happy to come clean and organize for you!!
Hugs!
Michelle